As I celebrate the wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, I have SOO much to be grateful for!
– I was able to join a small group Bible study for the first time since 2004!
– I bought a rosebush and actually planted it myself!
– I went on a road trip for FUN! =) I spent two weeks traveling, seeing friends and family, and having a great time.
– I attended a HUGE Bible conference for 3 days and was tremendously blessed!
– I finally finished the book I started in 2010 – hallelujah!!! And I’m now facilitating a Bible study using that book. Praise God!
– I actually hung up a shower curtain! (Ah the little things we EI people learn to appreciate!) =)
Leave a Reply