(Preface: One of the effects of having many allergic reactions is that I sometimes get a little loopy in the midst of them…I blame it on lack of oxygen to the brain. On the plus side, a little humor is a positive thing in the midst of a reaction. Anyway, the following post is the fruit of one of those slap-happy moments. I don’t know if anyone else will think it’s funny, but I hope you’ll at least get a smile out of it.) =)
I think it’s about time that the E.I. community came up with our own music album. It could help communicate our difficulties, emotions, and experiences. Or maybe it would just give us something to laugh at in this crazy E.I. life. =)
To get this new trend in the music industry started, I’ve compiled my own E.I. Music Album, made up of variations on popular songs.
(Note: Out of respect for the authors of the original songs, I have put my additions and changes to the titles in parentheses.
Disclaimer: The party of the first part is not endorsing any of these original songs and cannot be held liable for injuries resulting from listening to the aforementioned songs.)
Songs of E.I. Life – The Good, The Bad, & The Ridiculous
– Achy, Breaky Heart (With Arythmia And Palpitations)
– Shake, Rattle & Roll (Me Out Of Bed)
– I (Wish I Could) Feel Good
– I Still Haven’t Found (The Doctor) I’m Looking For
– Nobody (Except Other E.I.’s) Knows The Trouble I’ve Seen
– It’s A (Toxic) World After All
– Rocky Mountain (Spotted Fever) High
– I Will Survive (I Think)
– I’ve Got A Lovely Bunch Of (Organic) Coconut (Oil)
– Can’t Touch This (Or That, Or Anything Else)
– These Are A Few Of My Favorite (Supplements)
– Somewhere There’s A (Fragrance-Free) Place For Us
– Count Your (Non-toxic) Blessings
Please post a comment with your vote for Best E.I. song in this album!
Keep smiling! =)
Oh my goodness! I don't know why this blog wasn't showing up in my feed (I had to resubscribe). I've been missing so much!
Let's see, my favorite song. . . .Would have to be Shake, Rattle, and Roll (me out of bed). =) That applies to non-E.I.s too!